PRE-ORDER ETA 2021/7 - Apex Legends Lifeline Nendorid

  • 799 SEK

From the popular battle royale game “Apex Legends™” comes a Nendoroid of the Combat Medic Lifeline!

 
Kontakta oss på info@ediya-shop.se och Pre-Order


Artikelnummer: 1787
Leverantör: Good Smile Company
PRE-ORDER 
Release date: 2021-7
Obs: detta datum kan senareläggas av tillverkaren. ENG: This date can be postponed by the manufacturer.
  
Kontakta oss på info@ediya-shop.se om du vill förbeställa denna produkt. Skriv artikelnummer, varans namn samt ditt namn, mobilnummer & adress.    
Vi återkommer till dig angående betalning via Swish, PayPal eller banköverföring på beställningsavgiften som är på 20%. När vi har fått varan kontaktar vi dig igen och då betalar du resterande 80% + ev. frakt. 

Contact us at info@ediya-shop.se if you want to pre-order this product. Write the article number, the name of the item and your name, mobile number & address.
We will get back to you regarding payment via PayPal, Swish or bank transfer of the order fee which is 20% of the total price. When we have received the product, we will ask for the remaining 80% + shipping cost.


  • Brand: Good Smile Company
  • Figure series: Nendoroid
  • Character: Lifeline
  • From: Apex Legends
  • Size: 10 cm
  • Material: PVC
  • Set Contents

    • Back and Front Hair Parts
    • Face Plate (x1)
    • Body
    • Right Arm Parts (x2)
    • Right Hand Parts (x4)
    • Left Arm Parts (x2)
    • Left Hand Parts (x3)
    • Right Leg Parts (x2)
    • Left Leg Parts (x2)
    • Shock Sticks (x2)
    • Alternator SMG (x1)
    • D.O.C. Heal Drone (x1)
    • Interchangeable Parts for D.O.C. Heal Drone (x2)
    • Thruster Effect Parts for D.O.C. Heal Drone (x4)
    • Shield (x1)
    • Syringe (x1)

________________________________________

Obs: Produkten är avsedd för vuxna samlare och bör förvaras utom räckhåll från små barn då det kan finnas vassa kanter samt lösa delar som man kan sätta i halsen. PVC är en av de vanligaste plasterna men har fått kritik för att vara hälsoskadlig och miljöfarlig. Figur och fot ska källsorteras som plast. 
Disclaimer: Choking hazard. This product is meant for adult collectors and should be kept out of reach of small children, since it can contain sharp edges and loose parts. PVC is one of the most commonly used plastics but have received critique for being dangerous to the environment as well as a potential health hazard. Recycle figure and stand as plastic waste.